If you need help with your science project, email me. I'll be working remotely all day and will have the time to help you. If all else fails and I can't explain everything via email, so long as a parent is involved, we may be able to do a google-hangout.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEED A NUMBER OF STUDENTS TO HELP WITH THEIR SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT
I now have 9 students who are interested in getting +5 points on their science fair project. For any of you that are still interested, I need about two more students willing to help out.
For students that need things for their projects:
1. I have nongmo and gmo corn arriving tomorrow at my house. I will bring it in hopefully on friday.
2. I have an electrolyte meter with appropriate alligator clips arriving at HANC tomorrow.
3. I have plastics of all kinds arriving (hopefully) Friday, if not Monday.
4. For the group that is doing the electrostatic project with the balloons and hair, I have the volt meter for you at school.
5. For the group that is working on the hydraulic fracturing- I have a lot of methane and an idea that will help you with your project. Email me at mbly@hanc for more info.
FOR THOSE GROUPS GOING TO LISEF (the long island science and engineering fair)
WE MUST meet on Monday, Feb 10th during lunch. No other students will be allowed in my room during that time. We will begin meeting at least once or twice a week to make sure everyone is working towards the fair date, which is MARCH 13TH.